Top Football Manager 2020 puts sports fans like you in charge! Bid on and scout for players, build and train a team with special skills, test tactics and formations against real opponents from around the world and watch the match in live 3D simulation.
Google Play’s Best of 2015 game Perfect Kick is the world’s first real-time multiplayer penalty kick football game! Control all shootout matches with the flick of a single finger. Play for free in unlimited champion challenges against opponents from around the world live.
Perfect Kick 2
Come play this fun free-kick game against players worldwide in just under three minutes. Upgrade your stadium, unlock unique gear and power-ups, and make your name in the Star Hall of Fame.
Your favourite casual soccer game is back with a vengeance! Soccer Stealers: Reloaded is packed with loads of new goodies to collect and an amazing array of wacky power-ups.
Soccer Shootout - Penalty Kick
New authentic multiplayer penalty kick game Soccer Shootout puts you in the roles of football kicker and keeper for an ultimate showdown. Enjoy live, 3D gameplay with a simple flick of a finger. Are you ready to be a hero? The world is watching.
Top League Soccer
Take the ball, pass and shoot, and be the champion you meant to be.
Love action soccer but lack the time to practice? Winning Soccer is a completely time-saving game. Play Anytime, Stop Anytime.
Since 2009, our award-winning studio is focused on creating deeply engaging sports games to our worldwide players, in a beautifully immersive environment.
II. What Is Personal Information And When Does Gamegou Collect It? Gamegou collects both personal and non-personal consumer information. Personal information collected by Gamegou is discussed below in this section. Personal information is information that identifies you and that can be used alone, to contact you on-line or off-line. Gamegou may collect personal information from our online visitors during:
- Contest registration and prize acceptance;
- Warranty registration and requests;
- Customer support and/or technical service requests; - Player match up and other head-to-head online competitions;
- Registration for games and/or special game-specific events;
- Newsletter subscriptions, referral services, and other marketing surveys and email campaigns;
- Registration for Origin and/or other service accounts;
- Creation of a personal profile;
- Product, service and/or subscription orders;
- Service requests from third party service providers on our site;
- Access to our products and/or services on social networks or other third party services;
- Otherwise through use of our software, mobile or online services where personal information is required for use and/or participation. Information collected will vary depending upon the activity and may include your name, email address, phone number, home address, birth date, mobile phone number and credit card information. Visitors to Simface Mobile may be asked to provide the name of their mobile service carrier, model of their mobile phone and a valid mobile number so that we may provide purchase instructions directly to their mobile phone. In that context, your mobile number will only be used to send you a text message with a link to download your game and will not be retained for any other purpose. Prize winners may be required to provide their Social Security or other identification number for tax purposes, and will be used only for prize fulfillment.
III. What Happens To The Information Gamegou Collects?
A. How Gamegou Uses Your Information Gamegou uses your information to fulfill your specific requests, purchase orders and to send you purchase confirmation and other account-related information. In addition, the personal information you provide will allow us to send you messages about things including new products, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, contests and events of interest. You may also later opt out of such communications sent via email. Otherwise, Gamegou uses personal and non-personal information, both individually and combined together, to better enhance your user experience, improve our products and services, understand the behavior and preferences of our customers, to troubleshoot technical problems, to serve advertising, for authentication purposes, to enforce our Terms of Service, to ensure proper functioning of our products and services as well as to help improve them. In addition, we combine non-personal information with personal information, such as an email address, for purposes including providing excellent customer service, administering loyalty programs and tailoring our communications, offerings, web pages or game play
IV. How Does Gamegou Protect Your Personal Information? Gamegou understands the importance of keeping your information safe and secure. Gamegou will make commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal information and ensure the security of our systems. When you enter sensitive financial information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using commercially reasonable methods. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. We cannot guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. We cannot assume responsibility or liability for unauthorized access to our servers and systems.
VI. Accessing And Deleting Your Personal Information. You may request that we delete any personal information that we have collected from/about you. However, we may retain personal information as authorized under applicable law, such as personal information required as necessary to provide our services, protect our business and systems from fraudulent activity, to debug and identify errors that impair existing functionality, as necessary for us, or others, to exercise their free speech or other rights, comply with law enforcement requests pursuant to lawful process, for scientific or historical research, for our own internal purposes reasonably related to your relationship with us, or to comply with legal obligations. We need certain types of information so that we can provide our services. If you ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use our services.
Contact Information & Complaints Process E-Mail: email@example.com